[infinispan-dev] ISPN-3558

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Nov 11 09:09:08 EST 2013

We discussed this offline, so to let everyone else know:
I had opened that one issue on behalf of Galder while he was on
vacations, as for my opinion it looked like a blocker to be able to
pass the certification for next gen JavaEE in WildFly.

But Galder is the expert on that area, and when he returned from
holidays he provided a solution to the WildFly team, so now I don't
really know if that issue is a blocker or a nice-to-have. Galder?