[infinispan-dev] Documentation writing - grammar correction

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:06:09 EST 2013

Hey guys,

Since I am working on API docs for HotRod C++ client, and I notice a
stronger push for better documentation in general, I was wondering if we
can maybe get an account with one of these grammar correction software
services? We only have William on our team who is native English
speaker, and I think all of us could use some help in that department :-)

Regards,
Vladimir

P.S. I've done some research in this area and I liked grammarly.com.
There are others as well.