[infinispan-dev] I need a CDI/JCache expert :)

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 05:35:36 EST 2013

It appears that the even though InjectedCacheResolver has been configured in the beans.xml of the example, at runtime DefaultCacheResolver is in use, which creates a brand new cache manager instead of using an injected one. That's how it's ending up with two cache managers. I'm debugging this further...

Cheers,

galder at redhat.com
twitter.com/galderz

Project Lead, Escalante