[infinispan-dev] Running master: some failing test

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 15:13:53 EST 2013

Your machines are notorious the high number of intermittent failures, so this doesn't look that bad then :-)

I've disabled AsyncReplExtendedStatisticTest [1] as it is not that critical.
Dan, can you please look at NonTxStateTransferOverwritingValue2Test? We seem to be quite close to a stable test suite and would not be ideal to loose the momentum.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3727