[infinispan-dev] Design of Remote Hot Rod events

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 20:49:20 EST 2013

Nice work!

Few questions:
- in the context of near-caching, entry-modified and entry-deleted would have the same effect on the client: invalidation of data. If near-caching is our main goal, we might as well send a single notification type (entry-modified) for both modification and deletion (the deletion is just a particular case of modification). Just an idea.
- how does the server know that a request originated from a certain client in order not to send it to that client again? There's no clientId in the request...