[infinispan-dev] CI run for the Cpp client

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 16:27:45 EST 2013

Hi,

Ion has access to my AWS account so he can launch new instances.

>From the top of my head, for the Cpp client CI we'd need:
- an RHEL5 build on every check in
- an RHEL6 build on every check in
- an Windows 7 (?) build on every check in
Same for pull every pull requests.

Work to integration with the teamcity is also need. (Ion you should have credentials for connecting to ci.infinispan.org.)

For cost reasons, these instances should only be launched when there's activity.
Please also give a cost estimate (monthly + initial) so that we can get an idea of the budget needed.

Mircea Markus
Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)