[infinispan-dev] Doubt Regarding Infinispan Cache Creation limit

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 10:42:17 EST 2013

There is some extra cost if you have transactions that span multiple
caches: each cache is registered as a separate XA resource with the
Transaction Manager. With a single cache, there would be a single
prepare/commit RPC, regardless of how many keys the transaction modified.
With multiple caches, there are as many prepare and commit RPCs as there
are caches touched by the transaction.