[infinispan-dev] Doubt Regarding Infinispan Cache Creation limit

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 05:35:17 EST 2013

Hi Faseela,

Are you using only the Map API or also using Query or maybe plan adding
it later? If so, then needlessly splitting the data into multiple
smaller caches might became a problem for Query because it is not
capable to search across multiple caches at the same time. If your
domain requires queries across multiple caches you'll have to execute it
manually on each one and collect the results - quite a nuissance.  This
point is strictly from Query standpoint; ignore if it's not in your use
case.

Cheers,
Adrian