[infinispan-dev] rethinking ISPN transactions

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 08:46:03 EST 2013

Why do you think there are no consistency guarantees? Again this may be a difference in the way you use the term 1PC versus how it's used and implemented elsewhere.

Mark.

On 8 Nov 2013, at 15:28, Mircea Markus wrote:

> 4. Remove 1PC option
> - I'm not totally sure about it, but does it really make sense to have 1PC as an option? they don't offer any consistency guarantees so async API + non tx do about the same thing

---
Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).