[infinispan-dev] Warnings vs. Fail Fast

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Oct 4 06:26:31 EDT 2013

Good point, will change that.

I've actually been experimenting with making a CheckStyle rule which
will detect such violations, but there are so many that I won't send a
pull with that :-)
At some point when we'll have a more relaxed pace I'll send a
checkstyle proposal to log warnings rather than fail the build, so we
can then change them gradually.

Sanne