[infinispan-dev] Which QueryBuilder ?

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 11:32:10 EDT 2013

Right Sanne,
it's already starting to be a documentation problem for the product.
It's really confusing unless you developed one of these APIs and
precisely know the differences :) Any time there's a code snippet, it
must contain the package (usually this is not needed), but even then
it's easy to get confused.

Martin