[infinispan-dev] DistributedExecutorSVC.submitEverywhere(callableTask) -- dispatching task > 1x (??)

ben.cotton ben.cotton at jpmorgan.com
Wed Oct 9 10:36:55 EDT 2013

As a follow-up to what we are experiencing, and to make it easier to respond
to our somewhat vague initial question, could someone kindly consider
responding to any/all of these three questions:

1)	 Is it a JBoss bug whenever we experience   our

*org.infinispan.distexec.DistributedExecutorService./submitEverywhere/(callableTask);
*

invoke dispatching ‘callableTask’ /more than once/ to any ISPN node?

2)	 If not a bug, is there some known API/config tactic that we can use to
guarantee /at most once/ delivery of ‘callableTask’ per invoke?

3)	If it is a bug, it will be a hard bug to patch – are we better off
“reacting and ignoring” whenever we encounter /a more than/ once dispatch?

Thanks everybody.