[infinispan-dev] Is anyone else experiencing JGRP-1675

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:21:23 EDT 2013

I've seen StateTransferLargeObjectTest hang on my machine with all OOB
threads waiting in FlowControl$Credit.decrementIfEnoughCredits, but I
thought that was because the JGroups internal thread pool wasn't enabled in
the test configuration. Now that I've seen it's enabled by default, I think
it could be a JGroups problem after all.

I'll enable TRACE logging for org.jgroups and hopefully I'll reproduce it
again. For the record, the test suite is running with TCP, and the internal
thread pool has queueing enabled by default, so I don't think any REPLENISH
message could be lost.

Cheers
Dan