[infinispan-dev] Transaction in Asynchronous Replication Mode

Meena Rajani meenakrajani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:10:19 EDT 2013

Hi

How does transaction work in asynchronous replication mode.  I have a
cluster infinispan cache nodes and the cluster has one persistent store to
save data. In asynchronous replication  the node through which we update
the data should send the message to rest of the neighboring nodes to change
the data. The transaction which is updating  the data should wait for the
acknowledgment message  from neighboring nodes and then only commit. But in
Asynchronous mode basically the updating node(where the update originated)
should not wait for any acknowledgement.* I am confused  that how then a
transaction in a cluster is committed in asynchronous replication mode?*

Thanks

Meena Rajani