[infinispan-dev] Basic issue with replicated sync caches

Giovanni Meo gmeo at cisco.com
Wed Sep 11 09:26:12 EDT 2013

On 11-Sep-13 12:30, Meena Rajani wrote:
> Is it because you are doing update in non transcriptional mode?

Yeap, as soon as i changed the cache to be transactional the issue is gone.
Problem is that i need this cache to be non-transactional so even while a
transaction is open the updates are synchronized before the transaction commits.

> Is it always the same node which is missing the replicated value?

No, sometime also Node1 is missing the entry or Node2, which is very puzzling.

Thanks,
Giovanni