[infinispan-dev] JBM version in ISPN 6.0

David M. Lloyd dlloyd at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 08:51:21 EDT 2013

On 09/20/2013 06:40 AM, Mircea Markus wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> ISPN 6.0 final is scheduled for 11 Oct.
> Is there going to be an JBM 2.0 final release prior that date?
> Paul, what JBM version does 6.0 integration into AS?

JBoss Marshalling 2.0 will have incompatible API changes that are not
going to be in WildFly 8.  I have however backported all of the fixes
from 2.0 into 1.4.0.Final.  As a stepping stone to 2.0, you should use
1.4.0.Final (be especially mindful of deprecations - the Creator API in
particular is deprecated and does not need to be used in conjunction
with MarshallingConfiguration anymore).

I expect that EAP 7 will be using Marshalling 2.0, and probably WildFly
9 or 10.
--
- DML