[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 6.0.0.Beta2 is released!

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 17:27:17 EDT 2013

Dear Infinispan community,

Staying committed to the software development philosophy of "Release
early. Release often. And listen to your customers" we are releasing
Infinispan 6.0.0.Beta2 today. This is mainly a stabilization release
after a flurry of new features released in Beta1. The Beta2 release
contains a few fixes related to hotrod remote clients as well as some
minor fixes in LevelDB cache store.

For a complete list of features and fixes included in this release
please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find
the latest release and if you have any questions please check our
forums, our mailing lists or ping us directly on IRC.

Cheers,
Vladimir