[infinispan-dev] New configuration

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 05:38:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

looking on the new configuration parser, I've noticed that you cannot
configure ConsistentHashFactory anymore - is this by purpose?

Another my concern is the fact that you enable stuff by parsing the
element - for example L1. I expect that omitting the element and setting
it with the default value (as presented in XSD) makes no difference, but
this is not how current configuration works.

My opinion comes probably too late as the PR was already reviewed,
discussed and integrated, but at least, please clearly describe the
behaviour in the XSD. The fact that l1-lifespan "Defaults to 10
minutes." is not correct - it defaults to L1 being disabled.

Thanks

Radim

--
Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>