[infinispan-dev] Testsuite again...

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Wed Aug 6 05:38:23 EDT 2014

On 08/05/2014 07:44 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> The security issue is weird: it works fine locally. Is there a way to do
> builds on CI on a custom branch ?

it is only failing one test in my machine, but in CI it fails 4 tests:

http://ci.infinispan.org/viewLog.html?buildId=10533&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt8

Do we need to configure something for the security tests?

Yes I think it is possible. I think, if you have the TeamCity plugin in
Intellij, you can send that branch to CI...