[infinispan-dev] DIST-SYNC, put(), a problem and a solution

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:13:16 EDT 2014

I could create the issue in JIRA, but I wouldn't make it high priority
because I think it have lots of corner cases with NBST and cause headaches
for the maintainers of state transfer ;)

Besides, I'm still not sure I understood your proposals properly, e.g.
whether they are meant only for non-tx caches or you want to change
something for tx caches as well...

Cheers
Dan