[infinispan-dev] can we get replica IP from cache events ?

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 05:32:17 EDT 2014

Hi Mohan,

this mailing list is for developer discussions, for support please use
forum [1].
As for your question: the events don't contain this information, you
have to write your own Interceptor [2] (might be mildly outdated for
Infinispan 7), and retrieve the origin using context.getOrigin().

Radim

[1] https://community.jboss.org/en/infinispan
[2]
http://infinispan.org/docs/7.0.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_custom_interceptors_chapter

On 08/11/2014 11:17 AM, Mohan Dhawan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to find out which replica performed the cache operation
> that generated the cache event ? In other words, can we get the IP of
> the replica that modified the cache entry ? If yes, then how.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> mohan

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>