[infinispan-dev] Log message categories

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:37:45 EDT 2014

I don't think we have a lot of INFO map/reduce or dist exec, but perhaps
some DEBUG messages' level could be increased. Actually, that is also true
for state transfer and rebalancing messages...

I agree in principle with the idea, my only concern is that we'll spend too
much time managing which messages should be moved to these special
categories (and sometimes moved from DEBUG to INFO).

Cheers
Dan