[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Jira workflow

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 04:12:01 EDT 2014

And are there any recommendations about the 767 currently open issues
[1]? It seems to me that after 5 years any issue [2] should be resolved
or rejected.

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-19 etc...

On 08/25/2014 09:56 AM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> I was just looking at the Jira workflow for Infinispan and noticed that
> all issues start off in the "Open" state and assigned to the default
> owner for the component. Unfortunately this does not mean that the
> actual "assignee" has taken ownership, or that he intends to work on it
> in the near future, or that he has even looked at it. I would therefore
> like to introduce a state for fresh issues which is just before "Open".
> This can be "New" or "Unverified/Untriaged" and will make it easier to
> find all those "lurker" issues which are lost in the noise.
>
> What do you think ?
>
> Tristan

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss DataGrid QA