[infinispan-dev] ISPN000196: Failed to recover cluster state after the current node became the coordinator

Periyasamy Palanisamy periyasamy.palanisamy at ericsson.com
Wed Dec 3 05:49:07 EST 2014

Hi,

We are using Infinispan 5.3.0 version in Opendaylight based controller product in 2-node clustered environment. But when we tried to reboot a node in the cluster, the error "ISPN000196: Failed to recover cluster state after the current node became the coordinator" is thrown continuously which leads to cluster becomes unusable. I see there is a bug already raised in infinispan 5.3.0 (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3395), but there is no information on which version this issue got fixed.

Please confirm me on which infinispan version this issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Periyasamy