[infinispan-dev] JIRAs for a 7.0.3 release

Erik Salter an1310 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:50:40 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have a few more that might be candidates for the 7.0.x branch.  The
critical ones (for me) have to do with state transfer and locks.  Some of
these are still pending, though.

ISPN-5076
ISPN-5030
ISPN-5000
ISPN-4546

There are a few optimizations. ISPN-5042, in particular, seems like a
quick win.  For ISPN-5037 and ISPN-5032, I'll probably implement on my own.

Also under the heading of optimizations -- one thing that's a real problem
with my cache configuration is the verbose nature of
OutdatedTopologyExceptions.  They're thrown as RemoteExceptions, which
cause stack traces all over the place when a NonTx cache retries its
operation.  (These actually crashed an indexer on my analytics engine
during a performance state transfer test.)  Also, if the key ownership
hasn't changed, why throw them at all?

ISPN-4695
ISPN-4586

(If I'm on Santa's naughty list, I may have a crack at implementing them.)

There are a few minor cosmetic things that are easily ported.

ISPN-4989
ISPN-5040
ISPN-5052

Thanks all,