[infinispan-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] Module jars dissapearing leaving empty classes/ folders and errors

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 07:36:54 EST 2014

Narrowing down the list now, since this is a problem of how our CI is doing builds.

These logs are retrieved from [1].

Dunno how our CI is configured but this is odd. Seems like the build is halt due to test failures, but it continues somehow? I mean, the jars are not being produced properly, but the build is not halting.

It’s about time we did the following:
1) Any test failures should halt the build there and then. IOW, do not continue the build at all.
2) Any tests that fail randomly should be disabled.

Cheers,

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6148072/does-not-work.log