[infinispan-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] Module jars dissapearing leaving empty classes/ folders and errors

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 07:52:09 EST 2014

On 04 Feb 2014, at 13:36, Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com> wrote:

> Narrowing down the list now, since this is a problem of how our CI is doing builds.
>
> These logs are retrieved from [1].
>
> Dunno how our CI is configured but this is odd. Seems like the build is halt due to test failures, but it continues somehow? I mean, the jars are not being produced properly, but the build is not halting.
>
> It’s about time we did the following:
> 1) Any test failures should halt the build there and then. IOW, do not continue the build at all.
> 2) Any tests that fail randomly should be disabled.

Having had to debug throw this, I can certainly understand Sanne’s frustration, and as server component lead, I’m not going to bother looking at any CI builds until all modules that server modules depend on are green and their testsuites are passing.

And I’m gonna do the same. I’m going to disable all tests that are failing for which I’m lead, and try to solve them in the next few days. I won’t do any further Infinispan development until then.

Cheers,