[infinispan-dev] Infinispan embedded off-heap cache

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Thu Feb 6 14:46:23 EST 2014

Hi everybody.

We are getting started with our POC design/build of this post's ambition.

Currently at an ISPN build-from-scratch newbie roadblock.  I know I should
be patient, but if any of you have time could one of you hook me up with the
official "How 2 Fork/Clone/Extend/Build your own ISPN Master from GIT " wiki
link?

ROADBLOCK details here --> https://community.jboss.org/thread/236848

Thx,
Ben