[infinispan-dev] UI-Portlet-Plugins

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 08:24:16 EST 2014

Hi Heiko,

adding infinispan-dev.

Thanks for taking the time to investigate this. One of the things that
would need to be "exposed" to such portlets is the ability to link to
RHQ views/portlets (e.g. go to a specific service view) so that
"drilling-down" would show the appropriate detailed node.

Additionally we would like to provide RHQ-specific configuration when
installing our "server" plugin, such as cache/containers dynagroups,
maybe even a custom initial dashboard. Can it be done ?

Tristan