[infinispan-dev] MapReduce limitations and suggestions.

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 10:54:27 EST 2014

Tristan,

Actually they are not addressed in this pull request but the feature
where custom output cache is used instead of results being returned is

Evangelos, indeed, depending on a reducer function all intermediate
KOut/VOut pairs might be moved to a single node. How would custom cache
help in this case?

Regards,
Vladimir