[infinispan-dev] Infinispan embedded off-heap cache

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Mon Feb 17 16:02:17 EST 2014

Hi Tristan,

We are still waiting for an OpenHFT HugeCollections update before we start
key stroking its adaption as an Off-Heap  Impl of javax.cache.Cache (via
ISPN  DataContainer API bridge).  We envision our openHFT<-->ISPN adaptation
effort to look something like the attached slide.

Question for you: anywhere w/in the ISPN 7 master tree do you a class that
simultaneously implements both javax.cache.Cache /and/
org.infinispan.container.Container?

Thx,
Ben

<http://infinispan-developer-list.980875.n3.nabble.com/file/n4028836/hft2ispn.png>