[infinispan-dev] How to add programmatic config to an exisitng xml configured cache

Faseela K faseela.k at ericsson.com
Thu Feb 20 04:11:29 EST 2014

Hi,

  I have some infinispan configurations available in "config.xml".
  After loading this configuration, I want to append some more configurations programmatically, using Configuration Builder.
  I am doing something like this :

                        Configuration template = null;
                ConfigurationBuilder builder = new ConfigurationBuilder();

                DefaultCacheManager manager = new DefaultCacheManager(
                                "config.xml");
                template = manager.getCacheConfiguration("evictionCache");
                builder.read(template);
                builder.loaders().passivation(false).shared(false).preload(true)
                                .addFileCacheStore().fetchPersistentState(true)
                                .purgerThreads(3).purgeSynchronously(true)
                                .ignoreModifications(false).purgeOnStartup(false)
                                .location("tmp").async()
                                .enabled(true).flushLockTimeout(15000).threadPoolSize(5)
                                .singletonStore().enabled(true).pushStateWhenCoordinator(true)
                                .pushStateTimeout(20000);

                manager.defineConfiguration("abcd", builder.build());

  The problem with this code is, it's overwriting the evictionCache configuration.
  Can somebody help me to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Faseela