[infinispan-dev] Synchronous write on cachestore

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 04:58:54 EST 2014

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks a lot for looking into these MongoDB cache stores issues :). Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The test you've created does not really check that the data has been stored in MongoDB. It just checks that the cache's values() returns something, which it should since even in the default configuration, the contents of the cache in memory should have that data.

The test you've created though should definitely update the cache store. I'd recommend tracing it with the IDE or inspecting the logs to see why the cache store is not being updated.

If you're writing a test that verifies that after passivation the cache store contains data, then you'd need an Infinispan version that has [1] fixed.

Cheers,

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-761