[infinispan-dev] Time stamps in infinispan cluster

Meena Rajani meenakrajani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:29:38 EST 2014

Hi

   How does the distributed clock work in infinispan/jboss cluster.
Can some one please guide me. I have read a little bit about the total
order messaging and vector clock.
I have extended the infinispan API for freshness Aware caching. I have
assumed the time is synchronized all the time and timestamps are
comparable. But I want to know how the timestamp work in Infinispan in
distributed environment, specially when  the communication among the
cluster nodes  is in synchronous mode.

Regards

Meena