[infinispan-dev] .NET hot rod client (HRCPP-122)

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:53:40 EST 2014

Hi Mircea,

CacheStore migration seems a good place to start with.
If there's no prioritized one, I'll start with ISPN-3546 mongoDB cache
store migration.[1]

I think I can use leveldb[2] one as a reference.

If you think there is anything that I should look at first, let me know.

Cheers!
Sunimal

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3546
[2]
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/tree/master/persistence/leveldb/src/main/java/org/infinispan/persistence/leveldb

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Mircea Markus <mmarkus at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Sunimal,
>
> We've taken a slightly different approach with the C# client, i.e. build a
> thin layer on top of the CPP client we have already written. I think Ion
> (CC) is in a pretty advanced stage developing it, but if you're interested
> there are plenty of other things you could start looking at, e.g migration
> of the CacheStore API would be a very good start: http://goo.gl/YcFJJF
>
> On Jan 24, 2014, at 6:50 PM, Sunimal Rathnayake <sunimalr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed that .NET hot rod client (HRCPP-122) is a major feature to be
> included in Infinispan 7.0.
> > I developed a  native level 1 C# .NET client as a GSoC student in
> 2012[1].
> > I also noticed that HRCPP-122 will be a wrapper to native CPP client.
> >
> > Since I have played with a protocol a lot I'd like to contribute to
> HRCPP-122.
> >
> > Is there some way I could contribute? =)
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Sunimal
> >
> > [1]https://github.com/infinispan/dotnet-client
> >
> > --
> > Sunimal Rathnayake
> > Undergraduate
> > Department of Computer Science & Engineering
> > University of Moratuwa
> > Sri Lanka
>
> Cheers,
> --