[infinispan-dev] Integration between HotRod and OGM

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 27 07:26:59 EST 2014

I'd be curious to see performance tests on Pedro's approach (ie walk
through the entire data key set to find the matching elements of a given
group). That might be fast enough but that looks quite scary compared to
a single lookup.

Any doc explaining how FGAM is broken in transactions for curiosity.