[infinispan-dev] JPA Store -> Hibernate Store?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Jan 31 08:44:03 EST 2014

+1 on b without renaming.

The fact that we're using Hibernate is an implementation detail, I
think we should focus on the user contract: the end user is supposed
to provide annotated entities.

The user is free to use JPA annotations only in his mapping, so I
think the name is not too bad.
Still in practice the user is also free to use Hibernate specific
annotations, but you have this same liberty when deploying a JPA based
application in an pplication server: we don't strictly ban their
usage, but that doesn't imply a name change either.

Sanne