[infinispan-dev] Multicast routing on Max OS X

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Jul 11 11:16:28 EDT 2014

Thanks Bela!
it's indeed very annoying for occasional contributors just checking
out the code and firing the testuite.
In Hibernate Search we worked around it by simply avoiding need for
Multicast in the stacks used for testing, but I suspect Infinispan
doesn't have this luxury so it would be nice to find a way to detect
and warn for this?
I guess we could just abort the build with a meaningful message if
you're using OSX, nobody should use it anyway :-P

Sanne