[infinispan-dev] A question and an observation

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 05:06:47 EDT 2014

On 07 Jul 2014, at 12:52, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at infinispan.org> wrote:

> On 7 July 2014 11:04, Bela Ban <bban at redhat.com> wrote:
>> How ? I already have an infinispan.xml, create a CacheManager off of it
>> and now only want to change the transport.
>
> I have the same need; in Palma I asked for a CacheManager constructor
> which would take
> (String infinispanConfiguration, Transport customTransportInstance).
>
> Could we have that please please?
> I never opened a new  specific JIRA as there is the more generally
> useful ISPN-1414 already.

No idea where we’re at with ISPN-1414, AFAIK it has not been looked at for quite some time.

I don’t remember the discussion in Palma on this (anyone has minutes of this discussion?), but I suppose the current set up is not enough for your case...

Was your request related to app server integration?

Cheers,