[infinispan-dev] minutes from the monitoring&management meeting

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:24:46 EDT 2014

1. Configuration inheritance: I would go further and allow the definition
of "configurations" that cannot be started, only inherited from.
2. Replication queue: I discussed an upgrade to the replication queue with
Will, similar to JGroups' TransferQueuBundler [1]. It does raise an
interesting point about why we need the same functionality both in JGroups
and in Infinispan, though...
3. I think ClusterLoader is still useful in invalidation mode, and also
replication mode w/out state transfer ("lazy" state transfer).

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-4547

Cheers
Dan