[infinispan-dev] Query integration tests performance and JGroups

Dennis Reed dereed at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 12:27:41 EDT 2014

Can you double check that you're interpreting the profiler data correctly
(specifically with respect to where threads are spending time versus
where they are using CPU)?

The spot you pointed out *should* show up as a place where threads spend
lots of time,
as these threads just sit waiting in the read calls for the vast
majority of their life.

But it should *not* be a CPU hotspot -- these threads should be idle
during that time.

-Dennis