[infinispan-dev] Issue with JGroups config files in ispn-core

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 09:32:56 EDT 2014

Actually my idea is:

I specify I want jgroups-udp.xml
so first of all I look at the classpath root: if I find the file there I
use it, otherwise I see if it is in (proposed)
META-INF/_internal/jgroups-udp.xml

Tristan

On 12/06/14 14:44, Alan Field wrote:
> Tristan,
>
> So the server and library configuration parsers will handle something like this?
>
>      <jgroups>
>          <stack-file name="jgroupsStack" path="config/jgroups-udp.xml"/>
>      </jgroups>
>
> If this is true, then I agree that this is a good solution as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Alan

>>> 1) rename the config files in the distribution e.g. this way:
>>> jgroups-ec2.xml -> default-jgroups-ec2.xml
>>> jgroups-udp.xml -> default-jgroups-udp.xml