[infinispan-dev] JBoss Marshalling 1.4.4.Final + ASL + Infinispan 6

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Mar 5 15:58:36 EST 2014

On 03/05/2014 02:12 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> David Lloyd has kindly release JBoss Marshalling 1.4.4.Final under the
> ASL: this means that all of our core deps are now ASL. Should we release
> a 6.0.2 with this dependency change only ?

FWIW there's also a nice bugfix in there: the long-standing
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBMAR-120 was recently solved, allowing
objects which are Serializable but with read/writeObject methods which
failed to read/write their fields to serialize safely, where before they
would cause an exception.

--
- DML