[infinispan-dev] Infinispan embedded off-heap cache

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Sat Mar 8 15:25:19 EST 2014

We have established the following at my ISPN 7 fork (
https://github.com/Cotton-Ben/infinispan ):

1.       Created a new [jcache-off-heap] module and bound it to master ISPN
7 pom.xml

2.       Within [jcache-off-heap] created a pom.xml that successfully joins
OpenHFT 3.0a  and ISPN 7.0.0 APIs.

3.       Created an org.infinispan.jcache.JCacheOffHeapImpl place-holder
Class that both extends net.openhft.collections.VanillaSharedHashMap and
implements org.infinispan.container.DataContainer

4.       Created an org.infinispan.jcache.JCacheOffHeapImplTest place-holder
that will drive the tests to demonstrate that we have rendered a
sound/complete [3].

5.       Confirmed that we can build [3][4] from the ISPN 7 master maven
invoke.

Before proceeding further, Dmitry and I need to establish from Mircea and
RedHat that this module, in this form, will adapt (without concern)  into
the existing  RedHat ISPN 7 root build environment.

Ben D. Cotton III
J.P.Morgan
Liquidity Risk Technology
277 Park Ave  Desk 08-GG64