[infinispan-dev] Infinispan embedded off-heap cache

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue Mar 11 11:52:45 EDT 2014

/> Ben, at this stage you already have an JCache implementation backed by the
DataContainer, by using the JCache implementation provided by ISPN an
configuring Infinispan with the new custom data container.
/

*Thanks Mircea.  We now "see it" and are proceeding accordingly.  We have
removed all ambition to directly implement JCACHE (in any form)  from our
Fork.  (see newly documented goals at
https://github.com/Cotton-Ben/infinispan
<https://github.com/Cotton-Ben/infinispan>  )   We have also simply re-named
the new module [off-heap].

Thanks for your support.  We are in full gear to adapt/test/contribute this
Fork.  Stay tuned.*

/> configuring Infinispan with the new custom data container
/
*Looking forward to learning from you guys exactly how to do this!

Thanks!*