[infinispan-dev] Proposed ISPN 7 compilation incompatibilities with ISPN 6

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:35:15 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Pedro Ruivo <pedro at infinispan.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> #1 and #2 are ok to me but, IMO, the filter package should be in commons
> module

Sorry I forgot to detail why I said core.  I originally planned for
commons package as well, however the KeyValueFilter class needs the
Metadata class, which doesn't live in the commons package.  I didn't
want to separate the 2 filter classes.  And unfortunately the Metadata
class relies on other classes in core, so that isn't easy to move over
either, but doable :(  WDYT?