[infinispan-dev] Proposed ISPN 7 compilation incompatibilities with ISPN 6

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:39:15 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Vladimir Blagojevic
<vblagoje at redhat.com> wrote:
> Mircea and I wanted to "promote" AdvancedCacheLoader.KeyFilter or merge
> it with one filter we all choose to use because we have so many of these
> internal filter classes it is ridiculous. The filter you wrote is THE one?

I can't say that for sure.  Basically the KeyFilter that exists in the
notifications package was what I was going to use as it is more
generic since the method is called accept, which I thought was better
than shouldLoadKey.

Are we thinking we would get rid of the KeyFilter and only use
KeyValueFilter though ?

 - Will