[infinispan-dev] Disabling unstable tests: push on master directly?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Mar 14 13:00:31 EDT 2014

I'm blocked as usual on some core tests failing.
Since I've found evidence that it's not "just me", I'm using the new
cute annotation to mark them as unstable.

Would we all be good for me to push such findings - when I'm sure -
directly to master skipping the Pull Request process?

My reasoning is that:
- these are urgent as they block other work and rise FUD among other
occasional contributors
- you seem overwhelmed with PRs which deserve actual attention
- worst case you can revert: these commits can't go unnoticed as there
are JIRAs created to track these, so essentially it's not skipping
peer review but postponing it to a more suitable point in time.

Good idea?

Cheers,
Sanne