[infinispan-dev] Learning ISPN7 DataContainer internals ... first steps

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Mon Mar 17 07:23:58 EDT 2014

Many thanks for this counsel, Tristan.  Dmitry and I are taking our first
"baby steps" into learning the DataContainer internals.

We will exercise this consideration that you mention - and exercise it
explicitly - to ensure our adaptation is accommodating.

In general, our approach to adapting this off-heap capability in ISPN7 will
be to play with some initial tests - that exercise as many considerations as
possible - and then react to those test results accordingly).

Such an approach, coupled with the availability of this forum's expertise,
we think may be effective.

Excited, thanks again,
Ben and Dmitry