[infinispan-dev] ispn + quartz

Romain Pelisse belaran at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:37:01 EDT 2014

Hi Ales,

I'm not bridging Quartz with ISPN, I'm currently using ISPN to synchronise
Quartz task (instead of clustering Quartz), mostly to simplify a customer
app (ie just need to tweak the ISPN cluster, nothing else). Out of
curiosity, can you comment a bit about why/how you want to bridge Quartz
with ISPN ?

On 26 March 2014 12:25, Ales Justin <ales.justin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was there ever any attempt to bridge Infinispan and Quartz?
> * http://quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/faq#FAQ-clustering
>
> As I'll probably need it for this:
> * https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/cron
>
> If nothing exists, I'll have a crack at it.
>
> -Ales

Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
insist on coming along and trying to put things in it" -- Terry Pratchett*
Belaran ins Prussia (blog) <http://blog.wordpress.belaran.eu/>     (...
finally up and running !)